- Indian Ocean
Book Now! Holidays in Greece 2017 & 2018
Anyone thinking of going on all inclusive Greece holidays are definitely in for a treat. With so many islands to choose from, you will get a different flavour on each island. Summer in Greece can get very hot, it is recommended choose a hotel that have air con as standard. Some hotels will give you a fan, but all this does is blow the hot air around the room. All inclusive packages in Greece are suitable for families, couples or groups of singles. Indeed, it is common to see large groups on an 18-30 style pub crawl.
Hot and extra hot is the theme of any Greece holiday, explore the idyllic island of Corfu, with your partner for the true sense of love, or how about kicking your heals up in Rhodes for a lively party, for a great mix of them all, it has to be Crete, with resorts to suit everyone. Much of the time in Greece is sure to be spent at the beach, and with more than 400 blue flag beaches in Greece you are certain to find a good one.
When you are on all inclusive holidays Greece it can get extremely hot, the temperature in mid-summer can soar as high as the late 30’s. It is therefore imperative you take all the usual precautions when encountering the sun. A high factor sun cream does not mean you have to put on sun block, but depending on skin type try to get at least a 15 spf, although preferably above. The last thing you would want is to miss a few days of your holiday due to sun burn.
The Greece quickie:
- Travellers checks are easily exchanged, either at the many bureau d change or the local bank.
- You may be hard pushed to find pay point machines in some resorts, so advisable to have an alternative funding source.
- If you choose an excursion while on all inclusive Greece holidays, bring plenty of water so you do not dehydrate.
- Beaches are popular, so is the water sport. Be careful and make sure your medical insurance covers water sports.
- Useful Numbers
- UK Embassy (0030) 210 7272 600
- Emergency Services 112